High Standards + High Performance = High Mark
Call Us Now: 763-428-9950 | Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Offering the Latest in Industrial Marking Technology
- Small character: Continuous inkjet (CIJ) technology meets the demands of high-speed and fast-dry ink. It is also suitable for a wide variety of substrates as well as printing bar codes and logos.
- Large character: Drop-on-demand (DOD) technology offers a rugged and reliable way to print information on many industrial substrates, including lumber, steel, plastics, fiberglass and a variety of package substrates.
- High resolution: Thermal inkjet (TIJ) and Piezo technologies offer the ability to print text, bar codes and graphics across a large area on a package or substrate with resolution up to 600 dots per inch (dpi_.
The Competitive Difference
We understand that times are competitive. This is why we provide the most reliable and proven marking equipment for the best value.
Contact us today to find out how we can help solve your toughest issues and meet the demands of your business.
- Nonporous: Fast-drying, solvent-based inks offer good adhesion to almost any substrate.
- Porous: Environmentally friendly water-, glycol- and oil-based inks provide low maintenance for printing on porous surfaces.
- UV curable: Ultraviolet (UV) radiation curable inks offer a safe and low-maintenance ink that adheres to virtually any substrate when cured with a UV lamp.
Make an Appointment Today!
We offer the most proven and effective marking technologies.